Teamwork drives the majority of work that gets done in
When a team clicks, members feel a sense of purpose and camaraderie and their chances of achieving peak performance are high. But when poor communication, faulty processes, or weak leadership hinder a team, the consequences can be enormous: low morale, extended timelines, lost revenue and staff turnover.
THE REAL CHALLENGES IN ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT IN THE PARTS OR THE PEOPLE BUT IN THE CONNECTIONS.
Peter Hawkins, internationally recognized team expert
Develop a top-performing team through team coaching.
Team coaching involves an ongoing relationship between an intact team and a team coach.
- Work directly with me (Dr. Lisa Graham), an organizational psychologist who has been developing and optimizing teams for over 19 years.
- Identify and change patterns of communication and interaction that hinder your team.
- Hold fellow team members accountable for fulfilling their roles in a supportive and constructive manner.
- Design processes that will make work easier and more predictable.
- Practice new approaches to group problem-solving.
- Learn how to plan and facilitate more effective team meetings to avoid wasted time and effort.
- Discover a new way of working together that will endure beyond the team coaching engagement.
- Learn new team management skills each participant will take with them throughout his/her career.
LISA GRAHAM HAS TRANSFORMED TRIUMPH’S TEAM FROM “STAFF” TO “LEADERS.”
Brooke Bowles, Executive Director, Triumph Services
The best teams spend time thinking about how to be better.
Almost every team has room for improvement. The best time to pursue team coaching is when team members
Process is just as important as outcome.
The beauty of team coaching is that it happens in “real-time” while the team works. As a team coach, I help to scaffold team meetings and to facilitate member interactions so that participants absorb new ways of working together
How team coaching works
Every team coaching engagement is unique and tailored to meet the needs of a specific team, but components often include:
Access to me
I depend on Lisa for steady, candid guidance that always moves our team forward in a positive and principled manner. I Recommend her services
to you without reservation.
Libby Lassiter, Executive Vice President Retail Leasing
How do I know if team coaching is right for my team?
TEAM COACHING IS LIKELY TO BE A FIT IF YOUR TEAM IS MOTIVATED TO:
- Improve performance
- Enhance collaboration
- Develop collective leadership
- Engage more effectively with key stakeholder groups, and/or
- Take an active role in transforming your organization
TEAM COACHING IS NOT LIKELY TO BE THE RIGHT CHOICE IF YOUR TEAM IS:
- Looking for a quick fix
- Using team coaching to avoid dealing directly with a toxic member
- Convinced there is no hope of improvement
- Seeking training to develop a particular skill or business competency
Lisa can diffuse and even build on some of the most challenging dynamics.
CEO, Consumer Packaged Goods Company